Monday, July 2, 2007

The pottery studio with a view

I am in quite a rush, so I'll be unable to get pictures up today...but, the view from the pottery studio in Clonagh is absolutely unbelievable. Had my first day of work. What a place! The day consisted of counting some inventory (fairly monotonous) in the morning, but then got more exciting, as we unloaded the biggest kiln I've ever see in the afternoon. My last few hours were spend teaching some little kiddos how to make a masterpiece out of a pound of clay...we even coaxed some parents to hope on the wheel as well. All in all, I think this will be an incredible experience--if it's three weeks or three months. Okay, we're off to SuperValu for some super cheap groceries

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Tristan said...

How about a comment in English, eh? :) I guess it's my turn to live vicariously, so hopefully you're able to keep this updated pretty good once you get back to Gaillimh! Keep me posted!

Home is nice, but I'm definitely struggling to accept reality again...