Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Has it really almost been a month?

Clogher Beach - where I got "lost" for a bit today before heading to the studio and below...my journey on foot this morning...


So I've a new housemate...Gizelle (no, not Bundchen) from England. She's quite the character. She has it in her that in the next two weeks she'll teach me every English swear/slang that exists. I have yet to try to stop her. Conor has headed back to Limerick, so it's really nice to have her energy in the house...especially now since the tv, cd player, bongos and the "good" pots and pans are gone.

I've decided to extend my stay down here for another week. I originally planned to head back up to Galway on the 24th - I just can't go quite yet. I haven't got my fill down here, you know? I'm sure the pub work as well as the apartment can wait until the end of the month anyway.

The pottery studio still continues to impress me. I've decided to walk a few times a week...the 3 miles are just incredible, plus the exercise makes me feel less guilty about the evening Guinness consumption. I took a detour walking today and wound up an hour and 15 minutes late...I think the shots that I got were well worth being a bit late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you and I'm loving it! I kept typing random things into google after leslie told me you had a blog. You should have seen my face when your picture popped up...Priceless...Your journey is incredible, I'm so proud of you. Live life!
xoxoxo Darah

Tristan said...

Watch out there... remember what I told you about English women!! ;) (And yes, I really should've heeded my own advice in that regard...) heh.