Friday, July 20, 2007

As my nana said, "you got a goose, you'll get a goose..."

Meaning..since I'm working the weekend, I had my choice of 2 days to take off during the week...and I, of course choose yesterday and today, the only 2 days with severe rainstorms! I've been out and about anyway here in Dingle all day...finally got to western union to cash in on my 2 stolen travellers checks. shit! the exchange rate is insane right now. I've no idea why all the Irish aren't spending their summer in the states the way things are going! at this rate, working at the pub sooner than later seems like the best plan. although(not sure if I already wrote this) i have decided to stretch out my stay here for another week. OK... i have a minute to spellcheck before i go over the 15 minute marker here in the cafe. more later...

No comments: