Tuesday, June 5, 2007

15 days and counting...

A brief check-in.

Great news...I will be teaching and throwing pots at Louis Mulcahy's ceramic studio in Dingle...Barry emailed me back and let me know that I'll be staying in a house with a few others in Ballyferrier. Incredible. It also seems like the pub up in Galway is still "a go" when the pottery gig winds down. I also got in touch with one of the old singers from Cherish the Ladies...she may have an apartment opening up in July. Fingers crossed.

Top things on the to do list...
-sell the Passat (a hell of a lot more complicated than I ever could have imagined)
-keep packing...slowly but surely it will get done
-write, or continue to write the keynote speech for my 8th graders graduation on the 14th
-finish up the plans for my farewell party out in Brookfield
-pack up a very small portion of what I've collected in my classroom over 5 years
-check on the "living-abroad-with-a-debit-card-and-travellers-checks" situation with my bank

There are plenty others on the list...which, by the way, is in its 4th draft.

No comments: