Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Keeping it all in the family...

Met up with a Bostonian, Manchester, New Hampshirite, and several of their Irish friends last night. One turns out to be Patrick Joseph Kane! What's the icing on the cake...his sister just married a 'Breslin,' Nana's maiden name. Insanity, I know. He's a big footballer here in town, and knows a lot of folks. He said working at the Bal (the pub in Salthill, where I'll be after the pottery gig in Dingle) should be no problem. It's always useful to be able to drop a name, you know?! Especially if it's family.

Just returned from Fat Freddy's with my Norwegian hostel-mate, Tuva-- actually had a great veggie pizza. I'm glad I went back to my carnivorous ways, as eating out here isn't all that welcoming to vegetarians.

On tap for tomorrow...
-need to check out the bus timetable for Dingle
-buy a soap traveling case (as the ziplock plastic bag is getting quite gross)
-find an electrical converter for my ipod charger...someone said hooking it up to the USB on the computer can work too, so we'll see

Clearly, it's a packed day! Kidding. It's just so insane not to have ten thousand things on my "to do" list, you know?

So if any of you are actually reading this, post a comment, will ya?

I've got a new cell phone number here, so if you want it, drop me an email at redhead31980@hotmail.com, and I'll send it to you!

Off to sleep for me...

No comments: