Monday, April 2, 2007

Crackhead zombie...

I've just spent 5 hours and 46 minutes at the cafe grading papers and filling out rubrics. If I assess one more piece of work, I'm going to physically hurt someone. My hand is permanently in the shape of griping a fine-point red sharpie. That is just the beginning too. Tomorrow, I have to put in all the assigments and grades into our (fucking awful, time-wasting) computer system. It takes about 20 minutes to simply log on to the program. There's nothing like sitting for hours watching a rainbow colored circle rotate clockwise over and over again. I'm out of my body right now. Am I tired? Am I hungry? Do I go home a watch Stranger Than Fiction again?? I think, by the looks of the counters being wiped down and the floor being mopped that I better get out of here. I just hope my ass hasn't permanently reshapened this wooden chair I've been in all night.

No comments: