Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ah ha! acupuncture heals grumpiness

Met with Josh Singer today and had my first acupuncture session. After sitting down and answering a series of questions, having him examine the shape and color of my tongue, and checking the "thickness" of my pulse, I had 5 needles put in. Very little stinging and pain...which from a girl who has passes out during 98% of blood tests, I thought I did pretty well!
The foot (lets hope for dancings sake) is on it's way to being cured. There's nothing like a little Eastern medicine to cure you of all your ailments. All in all, the session was incredible and I look forward to my return to Josh's space in a few weeks.

Taxes have yet to be completed...goddamn TurboTax keeps asking me the same question about the Homestead and Declaration Act!!?? I need some type of SPAN number from my landload, who has yet to call me back. Interestingly enough it seems Ms. Kane has entered a new tax bracket and will not be getting near of a return as last year. Huh.

Ready for bed. Going to check my email just one more time in hopes of hearing about a work visa. Cross your fingers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!