Saturday, September 8, 2007

ahh, fer fecks sake...

It's been too long friends! So I find myself back up in the North...(London) Derry to be specific. Jess got in early on Thursday night...so incredible to see her face here. Meaghan, being in rare form to say the least, had a big of a send off party Wednesday night, as I wasn't sure if we were to hit Galway city again. Woke up around half 8, and had little to no mobility with my left knee. I've been schleping on the Chinese anesthetic my acupuncturist gave me before I left...and it's been treating me well.

We spent our first night in Dublin...a complete nightmare of a city (as all the Irish folk here agree to)...but fun enough. We head up to Belfast tomorrow, then down to Galway on Sunday -- looking foward to showing the bus of 50+ (amazing) people "my" city. Funny, the majority of the group is Austrailian, with a few Kiwis, Americans, Canucks and 2 very straight faced Russians. The invites to Australia and New Zealand have already been put out there...obviously not something I'd turn down.

I'll find myself an internet cafe within the next few days, so the phots will follow.

Hope this finds everyone well!

Much love.

No comments: